• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today in Trumpton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power corrupts, absolute power makes you do things that you don't actually know you're doing: Donald Trump 'didn't realise he was promoting Steve Bannon to National Security Council when he signed order' | The Independent
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

I am a bit worried. Looking at some images of anti-Trump protests and saw somebody the spitting image of me. Could I have gone gaga and attended it without knowing?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          I am a bit worried. Looking at some images of anti-Trump protests and saw somebody the spitting image of me. Could I have gone gaga and attended it without knowing?
          Seems entirely likely. HTH
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Gives the liberal snowflakes something to get excited about I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Gives the liberal snowflakes something to get excited about I suppose.
              Didn't realise that Trump was a liberal snowflake...https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...alt-travel-ban

He's the biggest snowflake of them all, followed by his raggle taggle army of rich right wingers...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Chief Snowflake: Donald Trump says all negative polls about him are fake news | The Independent

Comment

I think someone needs to hide old copies of newspapers from him otherwise we'll be seeing this next after his outbreak against a Senate appointed judge:

Comment

https://whytrumpisgreat.com/

Comment

Still waiting for the Trump affair a la Clinton

Comment

Working...
                      X