• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today in Trumpton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump won't host the traditional iftar meal to celebrate the end of Ramadan.

State Department removes the story from their website about how Thomas Jefferson held one as far back as 1805 (archived copy).
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Lying Don's lies, all in one place for ease of reference.

(Actually, I think they missed some)
      Last edited by pjclarke; 26 June 2017, 15:17.
      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

TSA may demand to see what you are reading - linky
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Spicer fired promoted.
          Nice to see that having had a no-cameras, no-recording devices briefing, Spicer managed to then have two on-camera interviews with Fox but not with anyone else.

Fair and balanced.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

He loves to stir it up...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-europe-warsaw

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Good for him. Poland is about the only EU country with a sane attitude to this never ending influx of immigrants!

There's no doubt that if things go on as they are, the whole EU will break up an a welter of recrimination on this issue.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Good for him. Poland is about the only EU country with a sane attitude to this never ending influx of immigrants!

There's no doubt that if things go on as they are, the whole EU will break up an a welter of recrimination on this issue.
                I agree about Poland. However I don't like Trump stirring it. Actually, I don't like Trump full stop. Clearly his bits are too small.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I agree about Poland. However I don't like Trump stirring it. Actually, I don't like Trump full stop. Clearly his bits are too small.
                  "Fake news!"
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    "Fake news!"
                    The Guardian?

Have you just returned from a pub lunch?

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

But not migration as they're quite happy for their people to go to the UK yet moan when the UK wants to kick them out...
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X