• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The next Doctor Who will be a lady actor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next Doctor Who will be a lady actor

<placeholder>

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

or Black - its about time.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      <placeholder>

qh
      And quite probably of ethnic extraction too.

You heard it here first.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Not saying it's a bad thing by any means I just feel that's the way it will go. Give the script writers some thing new to run with.

With male assistant.

qh

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
          <placeholder>

qh
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The program will be renamed DR What

Comment

Dr Who Left The Toilet Seat Up?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Dr Who Left The Toilet Seat Up?
                Daily Fail will probably be in uproar (and somehow work it round to negatively affecting house prices)

qh

Comment

Originally posted by Mainframe gent View Post
                  The program will be renamed DR What
                  More likely Dr WTF?
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Time for a disabled black transgender gay James Bond

Comment

Working...
                    X