• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The next Doctor Who will be a lady actor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    What's happened to Brand anyway? He used to be all over the telly box like a bad rash.
    It appears he's been having a child.

Linky

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      But she's already been in it as an enemy of the Doctor. Will that count against her?
      It hasn't stopped them in the past. Peter Capaldi was in an episode with David Tennant's doctor (the one set in Pompeii).

Comment

Called it.

qh
        Last edited by quackhandle; 16 July 2017, 16:24.
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
          Could be interesting - definitely give her a go (fnarr fnarr). Stopped watching when Capaldi became the Dr - couldn't stand him.

Fingers crossed she heralds a return to old form
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

look forward to Prime Suspect fire up the quattro & Mr Brown's girls.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
              Could be interesting - definitely give her a go (fnarr fnarr). Stopped watching when Capaldi became the Dr - couldn't stand him.

Fingers crossed she heralds a return to old form
              Actually this series was a bigger improvement on the last ones. Mainly because they changed the female assistant. Though I don't understand the need for Matt Lucas to be in it...
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Actually this series was a bigger improvement on the last ones. Mainly because they changed the female assistant. Though I don't understand the need for Matt Lucas to be in it...
                I thought a nice powerful finish to the series. Loved Missy & the Master, the whole lets kill the companion was a stroke of genius. Not sure about a female doctor though, feels like a total reboot again, all very PC. I feel the Doctor should be a quirky old fella personally (though Liked Tenant & Smith)
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Not sure about a female doctor though, feels like a total reboot again, all very PC. I feel the Doctor should be a quirky old fella personally (though Liked Tenant & Smith)
                  Well you can kiss goodbye to THAT hoary old chestnut.
                  From where we now are, tis but a short hop to Lily Savage or Julian Clary.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I think it's a great idea, I'm relieved it wasn't Kris Marshall, but casting alone will not improve the show. The writing needs to improve dramatically. Here's to a fresh start...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Maybe I'll give it a go sometime then.
                      Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
                      X