• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The next Doctor Who will be a lady actor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    David Mitchell's other half. First person to win two EPT finals as well IIRC.
    Ah. Well I'm not so far behind her then.

That said, Mel Giedroyc could be a good shout instead - bit more to her and she's quirky enough.[/QUOTE]

Nah. Too.... Blonde. Couldn't take her seriously I don't think.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Ohhhh.. She's a woman and she's a black. The PC brigade will be creaming over that! She's a great character as well so good call... But... An American playing a quintessential English character? I can't believe they will go that far.
      Is The Doctor English? Hmmm.

I've barely watched any of the new Dr Who's, but didn't The Master become The Mistress? So Time Lords aren't specifically male or female.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Is The Doctor English? Hmmm.

I've barely watched any of the new Dr Who's, but didn't The Master become The Mistress? So Time Lords aren't specifically male or female.
        The Doctor is a Time Lord from Gallifrey HTHBIDI
        Don't forget, lots of planets have a north

The Master did indeed become The Mistress.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The Doctor is a Time Non Gender Assigned Person from Gallifrey HTHBIDI
          Don't forget, lots of planets have a north

The Master did indeed become The Mistress.
          FTFY

I was a little surprised to see Helen Mirran so far down the list but guess she's a little straight laced and well known so makes sense.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 31 January 2017, 17:46.

Comment

FTFY

I was a little surprised to see Helen Mirran so far down the list but guess she's a little straight laced and well known so makes sense.
            Your FTFY is wrong. The race is Time Lord.

But then so is your spelling of Helen Mirren and your assumption that she's a little straight-laced. She's quite the minx from what I've read in the past.

An absolute omnishambles of a post from you all in all.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

But then so is your spelling of Helen Mirren and your assumption that she's a little straight-laced. She's quite the minx from what I've read in the past.

Complete clusterf*** that was. I just think she's a little too posh/serious to be the doctor. What she does between the sheets is between her and my imagination.

Comment

Complete clusterf*** that was. I just think she's a little too posh/serious to be the doctor. What she does between the sheets is between her and my imagination.
                Have you ever seen RED/RED2 with her and Bruce Willis? Worth a watch if you haven't.

Comment

Indeed

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...naked-nude/amp

Comment

Why not Asian or Pakistani or any of the other 'minorities' why black?

Or is that racist?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Why not Asian or Pakistani or any of the other 'minorities' why black?

Or is that racist?
                      Pakistanis wouldn't be allowed to ham it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X