• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The next Doctor Who will be a lady actor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    ...I wonder how many people will remember any thing or more likely want to listen to anything Lily Allen has made?
    Isn't she the alter-ego of Paul O'Grady?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      No, that is NLyUK you are confusing her with....

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        No, that's Robbie Savage.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Personally I was p*ssed cos he was in the program and there is no need for him to be in it. Others maybe p*ssed because he is gay.
          Initially I found Lucas very annoying but he grew on me a bit. He kind of fills the traditional assistant role - a bit hopeless - now that assistants have to be super-smart, strong, independent ladies.

Are Nardol and Bill out of the show now? I can't recall if they got killed - but I hadn't heard an announcement Bill's actor was leaving the show, she only just arrived. A cyber-campanion could be good.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Matt Lucas is, in my view, are rather unpleasant person. But I found Nardol one of the best bits of the last series. Not that that really rates him highly.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X