• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The next Doctor Who will be a lady actor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Next thing you know, James Bond will be played by someone who isn't half Scottish, half Swiss!
    I would prefer if he was played by someone who isn't half bad.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The next Doctor Who will be a lady actor

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
      Will we be seeing a Dalek in a frock?
      Kate Hopkins? I mean, she already has the "Exterminate" thing going on, can't be reasoned with and doesn't climb stairs*

*OK, maybe I made up the bit about climbing stairs.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        Will we be seeing a Dalek in a frock?
        Nah, but we will see a planet of one legged black lesbians trying to overthrow an oppressive Tory Government.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Nah, but we will see a planet of one legged black lesbians trying to overthrow an oppressive Tory Government.
          you should lay off the cheese before bedtime, nanny told you that you would get nightmares.

Comment

There are loads of those though. I suggest a true minority. Walter Mitty refuse collectors who pretend they fly first class.

Comment

MF trying to stay involved

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I would prefer if he was played by someone who isn't half bad.
                With massive bazookas? Not MF obviously....

Comment

Party on, dudes....

Comment

At present Dr Who sells to 37 countries. I presume they have worked out the risks of some of those countries not buying the new series?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
                      At present Dr Who sells to 37 countries. I presume they have worked out the risks of some of those countries not buying the new series?
                      Dr Who is a sci-fi character so is not real.

Dr Who is an alien so actually doesn't have a human biological sex and human gender.

Dr Who is aimed a children not adults particularly sexist adult men. If it was aimed at adults Dr Who would be clearly trans-gender.

Oh and the recent series of Dr Who had an openly lesbian assistant and Matt Lucas so those 37 countries would have had a lot more to complain about.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X