• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition to send an important message to Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Chortle, it's up to 81 thousand already.

Well 81001 now I've just signed
    Still not sunk in yet?

Total pricks distance themselves from Trump

Total pricks distance themselves from Trump
    31-01-17

SOME of Britain’s most unbearable pricks have confirmed that they find Donald Trump’s level of prickness excessive.

Pricks who normally rejoice in such qualities as arrogance, bigotry and needless pig-headed aggression have distanced themselves from the US president.

Tom Booker, who owns 400 buy-to-let properties and drives a Jaguar with a customised hood ornament, said: “I am a prick. I have a number of blinkered views and am generally hostile towards the underdog in any situation.

“However Trump is taking prick behaviour too far, something I never thought was possible.

“I’ve always rejoiced in being a prick. Only last week I dicked a single mum out of her deposit by claiming she had damaged a radiator, but it appears I have my limits.”

Advertising executive Norman Steele said: “I’d **** anyone over at the drop of a hat, but I don’t want to be lumped in with this guy.

“Bear in mind that last year I made an advert for a website called ‘Fanny Finder’.”

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Quality

Jokers to the left of me, jokers to the right - here I am, stuck in the middle with northerladyuk, some hog fat and a massive dildo

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Quality

Jokers to the left of me, jokers to the right - here I am, stuck in the middle with northerladyuk, some hog fat and a massive dildo
        Doesn't that make you the Bishop of Bath and Wells from Blackadder II?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?
            Only as Cardinal Chunder.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Equally likely to be SickBoy from off of the new Trainspotting.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                I like the concept of 'leader of a free world'.
                Ming the Merciless comes to mind...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Doesn't that make you the Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells from Blackadder II?
                  Come on! Stop getting Blackadder wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    Come on! Stop getting Blackadder wrong!
                    Says Wrongbuilding Boy...
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Says Wrongbuilding Boy...
                      I've done worse, like sneaking out back through the entrance door instead of the exit to avoid having to go through the gamma radiation scanner turnstile to leave the reactor pile-cap.

I did have a valid excuse though, everybody else did it when the reactor supervisor wasn't looking.......

Comment

Working...
                      X