• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Valentines f**k up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentines f**k up

I used to be a hopeless romantic.

Now I'm just hopeless.

Haven't even got 'er a card yet.

What to do?

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    I used to be a hopeless romantic.

Now I'm just hopeless.

Haven't even got 'er a card yet.

What to do?
    Wait until about 7am on 14th February and then start panicking. I find running around in circles, waving my hands over my head crying "The sky is falling, the sky is falling" particularly effective.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Wait until about 7am on 14th February and then start panicking. I find running around in circles, waving my hands over my head crying "The sky is falling, the sky is falling" particularly effective.
      You're a bremoaner aren't you? Nuff said
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

A long weekend mini trip.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          A long weekend mini trip.
          Ah yes, escape the wife for a weekend. Great idea!

Comment

Leave the toilet seat up on the 13th. She won't talk to you for 2 days.

Comment

We don't do valentines anymore, so problem solved

Comment

We just exchange cards these days - after over 20 years together, you learn to make special moments throughout the year rather than have Feb 14th as an obligatory date.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                  We don't do valentines anymore, so problem solved
                  Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  We just exchange cards these days - after over 20 years together, you learn to make special moments throughout the year rather than have Feb 14th as an obligatory date.
                  Yes, that's er what I meant to say...

Comment

Scribbler is your friend. Log in, buy a card, get them to post it in time for the big day. Simples.

If you want a SFW card, then Moonpig, and resign yourself to being a wuss.

Comment

Working...
                    X