• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump's Muslim Ban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build a wall...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Spicer again, I just love this bloke
      He's spot on with his logic. If there are no Muslims in Canada, then no Muslims would get shot in Canada. Absolutely flawless.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Former Iraqi ambassador to US banned from visiting America - calls Donald Trump restrictions a 'betrayal' | The Independent

You couldn't make this stuff up......

Maybe trump is a good thing, finally people will start seeing the right for what they are.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38864253

Is Trump brave/stupid enough to go after sitting judges, calling for their removal?!

Or is it just a matter of when not if
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

BBC 4 are rerunning "Nazis: A warning from history".
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Sanctions against Sweden would be more effective at saving American lives. More people in the US have died from IKEA furniture these past 10 years than terrorism.
              You may like to consider that the number of terrorist-related deaths is kept low by vigilant border-keeping. They put in a huge amount of money and work to keep it that way!
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Trump travel ban: Seattle judge issues nationwide block - BBC News

Is Trump brave/stupid enough to go after sitting judges, calling for their removal?!

Or is it just a matter of when not if
                The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!
                Latest Trump Tweet. His grasp of the roles of the executive, judiciary and Constitution seems a little, um, loose.
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                  Latest Trump Tweet. His grasp of the roles of the executive, judiciary and Constitution seems a little, um, loose.
                  Very diplomatic.

When are you standing for MP?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

All I can see is Trumps approval rating cratering over the next few months. When it hits about 25% he better lawyer up because the calls for impeachment will be coming at him from every angle.

And to the people saying Obama made the list they've got some severe lack in critical thinking:
                    The list was 2 years old, who says it's still relevant?
                    The lists objectives could have been for something completely different making it also irrelevant.
                    And lastly, making a list inconsequential, it's what you do with it that matters, and Trump made an international farce, Obama, probably didn't even make the news (until now)

I swear Trump and a lot of Brexit supporters have no individual thoughts, they have a cheat sheet of dumb retorts - They say x, copy and paste y...

Comment

Good to know Trump has such respect for the Obama administration's national security analysis after all.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X