• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump's Muslim Ban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Abraham, I'll never tell anyone why you hate Muslims. Ein be-a-ya.
    Mazel tov my friend.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I believe I'm correct in saying that this order, had it been in force before, would not have prevented a single one of the terrorist attacks that have taken place in the USA.

It certainly wouldn't have prevented 9/11, as that was carried out by Saudis. Saudi Arabia isn't on the list

Good video this from mid last year. 3.30 onwards is pretty spot on though.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He's talking SB's language. Spot on about the born and breed radicalised kid.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

It wasn't just a Muslim ban, but a ban on refugees.

I wonder if he has ever seen this quote anywhere:
          "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            It wasn't just a Muslim ban, but a ban on refugees.

I wonder if he has ever seen this quote anywhere:
            "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
            Well considering he's from German stock, he's definitely got this Austrian meme going well.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

My likes where for the fact I found out earlier today to stop the Muslim terrorist attacks in recent years he would need to banned citizens from Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and Lebanon from entering the US in that order.

In addition he would need to ban all Muslim converts such as Richard Reid the shoe bomber.

All the 3 countries I've stated citizens are not banned from the US and neither are Muslim converts from any other country.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It is populist nonsense.

Playing to the crowd, suppose that's what you get if the previous incumbents ignored them.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Spot on about the born and breed radicalised kid.
                  Who is responsible for radicalising you scooter? My money is on Baldrick!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    It is populist nonsense.

Playing to the crowd, suppose that's what you get if the previous incumbents ignored them.
                    The previous incumbents made the mistake of not telling them they were special as well.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                      Trump executive order: Refugees detained at US airports - BBC News

Finally in action. Expected lack of uproar on this forum, despite the major implications of it. I imagine a fair few CUKers would like the same thing applied here in the UK.

Unbelievable, Outrageous and on Par with the kind of things Hitler did when he first came to power.... Yet nobody seems fussed. I guess we are ok if we are not a Muslim right?

Worst thing of it all is that Saudi isn't even mentioned despite nearly all the 911 bombers being from... you guessed it Saudi (and 911 was the pretext for this ban).
                      Yes, I agree. It's shocking.

Comment

Working...
                      X