• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump's Muslim Ban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that a certain subsection of posters only come out late at night which makes think one of two things:

- they're part of Putin's sockpuppet troll army: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades or
    - they're Katie Hopkins: Katie Hopkins tweets out apology to Muslim family she linked to extremists – at 2am | The Independent
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      It seems that a certain subsection of posters only come out late at night which makes think one of two things:

- they're part of Putin's sockpuppet troll army: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades or
      - they're Katie Hopkins: Katie Hopkins tweets out apology to Muslim family she linked to extremists – at 2am | The Independent
      I think it's because they get drunk and then come on here to vent. It explains why their posts lack clarity and logic. It also explains why you don't here much from them in the morning (they're too hungover).
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Which is fine for them being hungover. Not all of us are so lucky, we still have to wake up each morning to the awful truth.

He's treating the country like a business:

Trump sacks defiant acting attorney general

Just as well his businesses have a good track record!

Trump fires Sally Yates after acting US attorney general contradicted travel ban

PS: Is the firing not just a big who-ha? So what? He doesn't like her, she disagreed with him and lost her job. I don't have an issue with that like the media seems be doing. But I do fear a day when no one challenges the president at all when things are taken way too far Turkey style.
        Last edited by scooterscot; 31 January 2017, 08:49.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Which is fine for them being hungover. Not all of us are so lucky, we still have to wake up each morning to the awful truth.

He's treating the country like a business:

Trump sacks defiant acting attorney general

Just as well his businesses have a good track record!

Trump fires Sally Yates after acting US attorney general contradicted travel ban

PS: Is the firing not just a big who-ha? So what? He doesn't like her, she disagreed with him and lost her job. I don't have an issue with that like the media seems be doing. But I do fear a day when no one challenges the president at all when things are taken way too far Turkey style.
          The language used, ranting of "betrayal", seems ominous. Come to that, ranting itself isn't a good sign

Comment

PS: Is the firing not just a big who-ha? So what? He doesn't like her, she disagreed with him and lost her job.
            Yep - she's essentially just a cabinet minister.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm pointing out that one could find it surprising that so many people are 'shocked' that this happened, when it was a core part of Trump's platform which > 60 million people voted for, and the same number again failed to vote against.
              Disingenuous, on pure numbers, more people favoured Clinton's programme.

But of course SO was the first here to embrace the fake 3 million illegal votes claim. There's more to this Objectivism lark than I thought.
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                Disingenuous, on pure numbers, more people favoured Clinton's programme.

But of course SO was the first here to embrace the fake 3 million illegal votes claim. There's more to this Objectivism lark than I thought.
                I swear to tell the truthiness, the whole truthiness and nothing but the truthiness.

Comment

Donald Trump's team says 5-year-old boy was 'handcuffed and held' because he was a 'security threat' to the USA - Mirror Online

I'm alright Jack

Comment

President Donald Trump smashes record to get fastest majority disapproval rating ever
                    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

The 'other side' will just claim he could have been one of those child suicide bombers.

Poor thing must have been terrified.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X