• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Listening to Teresa May's nauseating, fawning, grovelling speech .....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Gone where? You must be the most dimwitted feckwit over here.
    Good argument. Like it.

The Labour party will either split, dump him or not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      One whiff of privitising the NHS and the electorate will give them a right kicking. Corbyn will be gone so the might even have a bit of competition. The British public aren't as daft as you think.
      Corbyn isn't going anywhere.
      He's not as daft as people think either and he's probably waiting for the scenario you outline above.
      That's why he's for Brexit too.
      Interesting times ahead.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Corbyn isn't going anywhere.
        He's not as daft as people think either and he's probably waiting for the scenario you outline above.
        That's why he's for Brexit too.
        Interesting times ahead.
        He's always been for Brexit - except when it counted.

Comment

Right so May should just go over there and be a dick to the new president. The largest military and economic power in the world.

Of course she has to build a relationship with him, though I doubt how much influence she will have with someone like him - but she has to try.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Right so May should just go over there and be a dick to the new president. The largest military and economic power in the world.

Of course she has to build a relationship with him, though I doubt how much influence she will have with someone like him - but she has to try.
            People forget just how much Trump feels he has a bond with Scotland because of his mother. Such things can make a huge difference. Trump's already requested a banquet with Queenie. Thankfully (for the UK) Sturgeon right royally stuck two fingers up at him.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

I agree.

I'm cautiously optimistic about her visit. He needs friends, and he will know that. We can be his biggest, bestest friend, far more so than any of those pesky Europeans.

That could put us in a very strong position.

Of course, on the other hand, he really could be the nihilist that he's painted as, and then we're all doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                Good argument. Like it.

The Labour party will either split, dump him or not exist.

He is the leader of the party, elected twice with an overwhelming majority by the members. How can the party dump him ? Feckwit much ?
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                  I agree.

I'm cautiously optimistic about her visit. He needs friends, and he will know that. We can be his biggest, bestest friend, far more so than any of those pesky Europeans.

That could put us in a very strong position.

Of course, on the other hand, he really could be the nihilist that he's painted as, and then we're all doomed.
                  Seconded. I'm pretty sure May's a decent sort. Family history counts for a lot.

Comment

He is the leader of the party, elected twice with an overwhelming majority by the members. How can the party dump him ? Feckwit much ?
                    Party members or Momentum? How many senior member of Labour will quit their post, leave politics etc before there is no 'Labour party' to speak of? Conservatives have a 16 point lead. The Stoke by-election should be interesting.

Comment

He is the leader of the party, elected twice with an overwhelming majority by the tory members who paid £3. How can the party take hi seriously ? Feckwit much ?
                      FTFY
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X