• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The perils of working on the train

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euston to Picc is just over two hours, so generally I'll whack a film on. Get some great looks of disgust when Jackass gets an airing.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Euston to Picc is just over two hours, so generally I'll whack a film on. Get some great looks of disgust when Jackass gets an airing.
      What's the door to door?

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
        What's the door to door?
        Leave my desk at 1pm, kettle on in north Manchester at 4:35.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Euston to Picc is just over two hours, so generally I'll whack off over a film. Get some great looks of disgust when my ass gets an airing.
          Is how I read this.

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            Is how I read this.

qh
            Easily done
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
              Is how I read this.

qh
              You sick little puppy.

Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I've occasionally intended to work on the train but I enjoy looking out of the window too much
                If your "work" is that of a train driver, looking out of the window is often a good idea

Comment

It tends to be dark when I'm on the train so, whenever I look out the window, I am greeted by the unsettling vision of a rather befuddled looking middle aged woman with bed hair.
                  Or Gricer, as we call him/her.

Comment

It tends to be dark when I'm on the train so, whenever I look out the window, I am greeted by the unsettling vision of a rather befuddled looking middle aged woman with bed hair.
                    Oh. You seen MP on the way home from another conquest?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X