• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sausage poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sausage poll

!Multiple choice
    Bratwurst
    14.29%
    Chorizo
    14.29%
    Andouille
    0.00%
    with chips
    42.86%
    Made from EU citizens who were denied ILR
    0.00%
    Any as long as AndyW's mum's cooking
    28.57%
    Last edited by AtW; 9 January 2017, 20:23.

Comment

Me, me, me...

Comment

I've encountered andouille on a number of occasions but only once attempted to eat it.

I can honestly say it was the most foetid object purporting to be a comestible that has ever passed between my lips.

It smelled and tasted exactly like what it is made from; the pig's large intestine.

Now, your poll is a bit of a fail because you have neglected to mention chistorria; the Prince of Spanish sausages (though I'm sure someone will be along to point out it's a type of chorizo).
        Last edited by Pip in a Poke; 9 January 2017, 22:01.

Comment

No chipolata. Disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            No chipolata. Disappointing.
            Sounds like a Donald Trump tweet

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                !Multiple choice
                The local specialty sausage here is venison. Best taste.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                  I've encountered andouille on a number of occasions but only once attempted to eat it.

I can honestly say it was the most foetid object purporting to be a comestible that has ever passed between my lips.

It smelled and tasted exactly like what it is made from; the pig's large intestine.

Now, your poll is a bit of a fail because you have neglected to mention chistorria; the Prince of Spanish sausages (though I'm sure someone will be along to point out it's a type of chorizo).
                  Don't know about andouille, but andouillette does indeed smell exactly what is made from - pig's colon. The taste, however, is wonderful. Lovely stuff.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Don't know about andouille, but andouillette does indeed smell exactly what is made from - pig's colon. The taste, however, is wonderful. Lovely stuff.
                    Well I'm guessing the "ette" diminutive suffix merely indicates you were enjoying a smaller version of the same sausage.

Comment

Working...
                    X