• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thursday, I'm in love.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, I'm in love.

So we had a works do last night and for once I decided to make an effort. There's a woman on my team that I've had my eye on for a while and whilst she's not one of those in your face types, there's definitely a glint in her eye. I'm not entirely sure what it is about her but something says "you'll be lucky to get an hours sleep", if you know what I mean. Although, sometimes she definitely smells of dog basket but it's kind of cute in a way.

Anyway, TL;DR. It happened and she was AMAZING. I mean proper naughty. However, we were both a bit p1ssed and today I have to go in to the office to sign her timesheet so it could be a bit awkward given the things we did last night.

How would the panel suggest I approach this?

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    So we had a works do last night and for once I decided to make an effort. There's a woman on my team that I've had my eye on for a while and whilst she's not one of those in your face types, there's definitely a glint in her eye. I'm not entirely sure what it is about her but something says "you'll be lucky to get an hours sleep", if you know what I mean. Although, sometimes she definitely smells of dog basket but it's kind of cute in a way.

Anyway, TL;DR. It happened and she was AMAZING. I mean proper naughty. However, we were both a bit p1ssed and today I have to go in to the office to sign her timesheet so it could be a bit awkward given the things we did last night.

Were they under direction and control?

If so, sign it with an inside IR35 kiss.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Were they under direction and control?

If so, sign it with an inside IR35 kiss.
      Submission, direction and control - that's my kind of evening
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Snorting with laughter here.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

From behind.... Again.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            From behind.... Again.
            She should be in the stationary cupboard for the next 7 hours!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hey you must be in luuurve if this is the place you felt you had to announce it to
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you signed her timesheet properly last night she wouldn't be upto the office today.

NCOTBAOF
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Same approach as last night, that seemed to work well.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Same approach as last night, that seemed to work well.
                    what get her drunk & make her do all the work?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X