• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Star Wars Story: Rogue One - My Review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    The kids did 4,5 and 6 over the hols and enjoyed them (apart from the kissy bits) - much to the annoyance of Mrs Admin. She was even more annoyed when child #2 wanted an R2D2 toy. They want to watch 1, 2 and 3 now. I have prepared them for the disappointment that lies ahead. 7 was a bit meh, thanks to Platy's review I might bring myself to watch 8, once I can find a cheap copy somewhere
    8 is out in December. HTHBIDI
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      8 is out in December. HTHBIDI
      Too quick for me mate - I had edited and have resisted the dark forces within me to edit your quote to show that I am never wrong

Comment

We've got a Han Solo origin story coming up as well. Really hoping they don't balls that one up ala Young India Jones.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Too quick for me mate - I had edited and have resisted the dark forces within me to edit your quote to show that I am never wrong
          I'v being resisting the Dark Forces every time I login in.
          Last edited by Bee; 10 January 2017, 13:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
            I'v being resisting to the Dark Forces every time I login in.
            Your sentence structure is up there with Yoda's too.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Your sentence structure is up there with Yoda's too.
              How to put in the correct way, show me. I’m always open for improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                How to put in the correct way, show me. I’m always open for improvements.
                What were you trying to say?

You resist a force, you don't resist to a force.
                You oppose a force.
                I suppose it's a lack of practice; if all you're doing is letting yourself get wound up on an internet forum, that won't help either.

Comment

What were you trying to say?

You resist a force, you don't resist to a force.
                  You oppose a force.
                  I suppose it's a lack of practice; if all you're doing is letting yourself get wound up on an internet forum, that won't help either.
                  I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.....

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.....

A bag? Really !?!?!!!!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I thought it was good as a stand alone film but not as great as The Force Awakens which traded heavily on nostalgia.

I took my dad to see The Force Awakens and it was quite a special moment when Luke appears at the end as I watched the first 3 with him as a kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X