• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Longer Able to View NSFW threads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Because we are returning to victorian times when the female orgasm was a myth??

is peeing banned also ? it may be that there is confusion over the two?

edit yes it is
    Just just a myth

Victorian Clitoridectomy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoridectomy

In the 19th century, a clitoridectomy was thought to curb female masturbation.[8] Isaac Baker Brown (1812–1873), an English gynaecologist who was president of the Medical Society of London believed that the "unnatural irritation" of the clitoris caused epilepsy, hysteria, and mania, and he worked "to remove [it] whenever he had the opportunity of doing so", according to his obituary in the Medical Times and Gazette. Peter Lewis Allen writes that Brown's views caused outrage, and he died penniless after being expelled from the Obstetrical Society.[9]

For a time female circumcision was done as a cure for insanity. Some practitioners of medicine in the Victorian era believed that mental and emotional disorders were related to female reproductive organs. Some thought that removing the clitoris would cure the neurosis. This treatment was discontinued in 1867.[10]
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

FGM is not good. Why remove the parts that make it fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Just just a myth

Victorian Clitoridectomy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoridectomy
        it's interesting that because if you ask any woman nowadays whether they masturbate they always say no....

but it seems back in the victorian era the ladies were rubbing them out with such abandon that the medical profession had to step in!

Comment

it's interesting that because if you ask any woman nowadays whether they masturbate they always say no....

but it seems back in the victorian era the ladies were rubbing them out with such abandon that the medical profession had to step in!
          That's what Mrs OPM tells you to put you off your conjugal rights.

She puts out of the rest of CUK.

Comment

Errrrmm, maybe I have just been plain lucky then
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              That's what Mrs OPM tells you to put you off your conjugal rights.

She puts out of the rest of CUK.
              Well either way saves me a job!

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Errrrmm, maybe I have just been plain lucky then
              I guess it takes one to know one then...

Comment

I'm torn between being outraged at the censorship vs finding it hilarious that they think any of this tulip will work.

Comment

Because we are returning to victorian times when the female orgasm was a myth??
                  It's a total myth. Well no honey I ever banged had one.

Two of the best nights I ever had...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    It's a total myth. Well no honey I ever banged had one.

Two of the best nights I ever had...
                    Mrs BP only has them when shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Mrs BP only has them when shopping.
                      'Shopping' is her code for doing the Official Receiver.

Comment

Working...
                      X