• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swipe right for absolution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I thought MF was too old for Roman Catholic priests I mean he shaves and everything.
    His Grace is catholic in his tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      His Grace is perverse in his tastes.
      FTFY
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        So it's basically an app that does a Google map search for "Catholic church"?
        I suppose it might have some clever stuff like knowing what time they offer confession or celebrate mass, so it can direct you accordingly. But I'm not trying it to find out; I don't want that lot after me again

Comment

Google is increasingly providing that kind of "smart search" data anyway - more and more often you don't need to click through to an actual website when you Google something.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            We're launching our own app shortly. We have compromising photos of a Roman Catholic bishop with MF in the disabled toilet at Keighley bus station, so confession requests can be brokered on a sliding price scale.
            Were they waiting for the bus to Hebden Bridge?

Comment

Working...
            X