• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who works at Croydon?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tweet from the article:

Slow handclap for the individual that sent a test email to the entire NHSMail user base, and bravo to those that "replied to all"...
    That "replied to all" crack (my italics) is the icing on the cake.

The NHSMail server must be like a vast echo chamber now, with countless millions of emails bouncing back and forth!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      A tweet from the article:

That "replied to all" crack (my italics) is the icing on the cake.

The NHSMail server must be like a vast echo chamber now, with countless millions of emails bouncing back and forth!
      And all those 'Out of Office' which reply. I saw this happen once and the OoO would reply to every mail, even if the same sender until someone found the 'only reply once' option.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yep I knew the fickle boney finger of CUK blame would be pointed at me. Well I don't, won't, will never, as in ever work for the NHS.

One works in finance in the city dear boy.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Yep I knew the fickle boney finger of CUK blame would be pointed at me. Well I don't, won't, will never, as in ever work for the NHS.

One works in finance in the city dear boy.
          Awaits news of a bank going bankrupt.....

In other news you coming to the Christmas do as you now work nearby?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Awaits news of a bank going bankrupt.....

In other news you coming to the Christmas do as you now work nearby?
            Ahhh my last day as a contractor. Yes there's a certain poignancy about it. Do I need to bring anything? Bleach, plastic sheeting, industrial strength rubber gloves?

Comment

Ahhh my last day as a contractor. Yes there's a certain poignancy about it. Do I need to bring anything? Bleach, plastic sheeting, industrial strength rubber gloves?
              Secret Santa pressie, XMAS jumper and some money for drinks. See http://forums.contractoruk.com/socia...ty-2016-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Secret Santa pressie, XMAS jumper and some money for drinks. See http://forums.contractoruk.com/socia...ty-2016-a.html
                I can do that. What's the budget for secret santa?

Comment

I can do that. What's the budget for secret santa?
                  £10 or less if you can get away with it - don't think a price was put on it...

Comment

Don't think NLYUK is coming, anyway you can't afford her!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X