• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Queue for SC Respondants...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    WHAT corruption!!! The criminal!!

Meanwhile...

David Cameron cashes in with £800,000 deal for his memoirs
    You really are a total plum. Have a further read, seems it's not the first time either.

Where does it say tax payers money is funding DCs memoirs?
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Let's be brutally frank here. If Salmond were to cobble together his memoirs and give a signed copy away, each with a free Lamborghini, he wouldn't get rid of enough to pave the way from his arse to his elbow. Which is a shame, because that route has long needed to be mapped out for him.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Let's be brutally frank here. If Salmond were to cobble together his memoirs and give a signed copy away, each with a free Lamborghini, he wouldn't get rid of enough to pave the way from his arse to his elbow. Which is a shame, because that route has long needed to be mapped out for him.

Firstly, I don't care for DC at all.

However, how Scooter can compare someone selling their memoirs, in a commercial transaction, to someone blatantly stealing from the public purse I really don't know.

Obviously, Salmond does a lot for charidee.

So did Pablo Escobar
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Firstly, I don't care for DC at all.

However, how Scooter can compare someone selling their memoirs, in a commercial transaction, to someone blatantly stealing from the public purse I really don't know.

Obviously, Salmond does a lot for charidee.

So did Pablo Escobar
          In scooterworld, strange things can happen!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            In scooterworld, strange things can happen!!
            Yeh, people set up Trip Advisor accounts and write reviews for him, crazy eh
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

She was a lawyer before becoming a politician, she already had enough money.
              Aww bless.

WHAT corruption!!! The criminal!!

Meanwhile...

David Cameron cashes in with £800,000 deal for his memoirs
              Getting paid to write a book. Call the cops!!!!!
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                It is, but Sturgeon doesn't care about that. This is a about building the case for IndyRef II. If they can't have a say in leaving the EU as part of the UK, then they'll push for independence so they can decide for themselves.
                Yes, that's precisely what I'm saying. Her MO is to to create an illusion of competence through confidence. Everything of substance is pushed through the lens of Scottish independence. It can be reality-free (invariably is), providing it's supportive of her push for independence.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Yeh, people set up Trip Advisor accounts and write reviews for him, crazy eh
                  The Bridgwater Services Travelodge review got taken down. That's 5 minutes of my life I won't get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    The Bridgwater Services Travelodge review got taken down. That's 5 minutes of my life I won't get back.
                    Was he dogging, or staying in the hotel up there
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      Yes, that's precisely what I'm saying. Her MO is to to create an illusion of competence through confidence. Everything of substance is pushed through the lens of Scottish independence. It can be reality-free (invariably is), providing it's supportive of her push for independence.
                      Funnily enough, many years ago when she was Health Minister, I went to a work conference that she was invited to, and she made a very decent speech on a complex issue that is typically screwed up. Of course, she may have had a good writer, briefer or whatever, but it was a rare display of ministerial competence. I'm not really sure where the hostility is coming from.

Comment

Working...
                      X