• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Enemies of the People

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what Brexiters want and believe in...

Owner of the Daily Mail's great grandfather with their idol:

Last edited by darmstadt; 6 November 2016, 20:31.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      This is what Brexiters want and believe in...

Periodically, you have been guilty of posting something breathtakingly farcical. May I be the first to congratulate you on so spectacularly crashing through the 11.5K glass ceiling of stupidity.
      In a world where pig-ignorance is commonplace, you have taken the concept to a new, and rather disturbing dimension.
      Keep 'em coming. Gems every one!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Care to give a reasoned argument why his post is nonsense?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Periodically, you have been guilty of posting something breathtakingly farcical. May I be the first to congratulate you on so spectacularly crashing through the 11.5K glass ceiling of stupidity.
          In a world where pig-ignorance is commonplace, you have taken the concept to a new, and rather disturbing dimension.
          Keep 'em coming. Gems every one!!
          Your retort plays right into the hands of what was written. Ironies irony with ironic bits on it.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Care to give a reasoned argument why his post is nonsense?
            This is what Brexiters want and believe in....
            Now had he said something along the lines of "This is what a worrying percentage of Brexiters want and believe in...." then he might not have looked so ridiculous. But not looking ridiculous is not how darmy plays it!

HTH
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Now had he said something along the lines of "This is what a worrying percentage of Brexiters want and believe in...." then he might not have looked so ridiculous. But not looking ridiculous is not how darmy plays it!

HTH
              It's what you're supporting if you think that the judges were subverting democracy.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It's what you're supporting if you think that the judges were subverting democracy.
                Yes, but I DON'T personally think that. And I don't see it as anything other than a minor impediment pushed in front of the process by desperate and churlish vested interests.
                It will not derail the process and is merely a minor irritation.

Comment

Yes, but I DON'T personally think that. And I don't see it as anything other than a minor impediment pushed in front of the process by desperate and churlish vested interests.
                  Sandwich boy
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Ah the Masterplan.

Comment

We had a vote, authorised by an elected Parliament by a 6-1 majority. One person, one vote. The ultimate form of democracy.

3 judges, 2 of which have conflicts of interest, have decided that the Government is not allowed to implement the result of the vote.

So no, it's not supporting as you claim. It's trying to support democracy against a number of elitists who want something different to what the people voted for and who are desperately trying to stop it under the lie that what they are doing is democratic. It isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X