• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you splash your hard earned contract income?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    don't be so choosy when you get to your fifties your standards drop I'm told. Soon you will think MF sexy!
    Big difference between standards and eyesight pal.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      don't be so choosy when you get to your fifties your standards drop I'm told. Soon you will think MF sexy!

I will probably keep my standards where they are just for now.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I will probably keep my standards where they are just for now.
        I wouldn't worry, there are probably several hundred steps between where you are now and "that bloody desperate that I'd consider a super-sized fantasist".
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          I wouldn't worry, there are probably several hundred steps between where you are now and "that bloody desperate that I'd consider a super-sized fantasist".

I'm not sure if you're referring to MF or Wilmslow there to be honest..
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            I'm not sure if you're referring to MF or Wilmslow there to be honest..
            Either

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Either

Ruddy nora. If things ever get that bad, I'll end it all. Or pay for it.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

He got to shag Kylie Minogue as well so it's good enough for me....
                Cobain shagged Kylie? I know INXS Michael (?) did but Cobain too?

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                  Cobain shagged Kylie? I know INXS Michael (?) did but Cobain too?
                  Many years ago, obviously, but some guys I know used to organise quite exclusive parties under the name of "Boys Own", they also had a record label too.

At one of their parties Kylie and Hutchence turned up, Kylie reeling around, having necked her first Ecstacy that night
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                  X