• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    It appears to be almost the norm these days that leftists are incapable of presenting any facts to support their point, have no grasp of reality and instead resort to abuse.
    Are you calling DA a leftist then? Or do you count links to fake science sites and the daily mail as "presenting any facts to support their point"?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Welcome back Dodgy. A ludicrous banning. With that person as a moderator, CUK is turning into a No Platform student union board.

I will not repeat little creep etc. as I do believe a forum should be generally polite. A one off joke is fine but I am fed up to the back teeth with the three or four people on here, including the person referred to, who continually cast everyone who does not share their view as cretins, dullards, morons, retards etc. As is to be expected, three are of leftist bent. It appears to be almost the norm these days that leftists are incapable of presenting any facts to support their point, have no grasp of reality and instead resort to abuse.
      I am not as polite as you Xog and I am impressed by you and a number of others who do not resort to name calling. I am also impressed by the fact that you shape and deliver properly reasoned arguments something that people like NAT are incapable of
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Are you calling DA a leftist then? Or do you count links to fake science sites and the daily mail as "presenting any facts to support their point"?
        They are presenting facts to support or dispel an argument. The credibility of the facts and more importantly their context is a matter of debate. You may not like the daily mail or "fake science" as you call it but the arguments are still there to be countered- something you and other lefties are incapable of.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

No DA there is a difference between site holding views/arguments I disagree with, and one which is fake. A site which just makes up 'facts' to support its views for instance. You were caught out recently and said it didn't matter if the facts were true or not.

You can't even remember the simple fact, repeated dozens of times, that I'm not a leftie. Like Donald Trump you tell bare-faced lies to support the position you hold.

If you ever change your mind about the climate, you could make a great Green supporter.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            They are presenting facts to support or dispel an argument. The credibility of the facts and more importantly their context is a matter of debate. You may not like the daily mail or "fake science" as you call it but the arguments are still there to be countered- something you and other lefties are incapable of.
            What a load of bull. You can't just make tulip up and then declare the argument won when people are unable to prove a negative. The burden of proof is yours and yours alone. The Daily Mail has been known to literally fabricate stories and completely misrepresent others - at best it's a vague form of entertainment, at worst it's downright dangerous.

Comment

That's your first ban ??? What a pussy You sure you're not some wanky new labour voter ??
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                That's your first ban ??? What a pussy You sure you're not some wanky new labour voter ??

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  OI chip boy. Back in your box. Don't start to think you hang with the Banned by CUK Massive just cause you say **** a lot. You'll never be in my gang!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    OI chip boy. Back in your box. Don't start to think you hang with the Banned by CUK Massive just cause you say **** a lot. You'll never be in my gang!
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Is that the Xmas do?
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X