• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cruel to laugh. but hey another liberal gets it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Anything will do me as long as I don't have to work for my money
    Being an agent you don't. We do.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Being an agent you don't. We do.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Wow, that is embarrassing. She's a headcase.
        Should fit right into the shadow cabinet.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Taxi's wont take me from Vauxhall to Tolworth "cos I don't feel like going there mate", Taxi's are a law unto themselves

In another big city a taxi driver winged that my destination made him drive through the match day traffic, till I told him 1 I was paying and 2 my ******* dad was dying and I had bigger problems than he did, he shut the f up after that

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
            Taxi's wont take me from Vauxhall to Tolworth "cos I don't feel like going there mate", Taxi's are a law unto themselves

In another big city a taxi driver winged that my destination made him drive through the match day traffic, till I told him 1 I was paying and 2 my ******* dad was dying and I had bigger problems than he did, he shut the f up after that
            Still bemuses me that London buses can suddenly terminate the route part way through the journey and Londoners accept it. The driver wouldn't get off the bus alive if they did that on some routes in Manchester.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Still bemuses me that London buses can suddenly terminate the route part way through the journey and Londoners accept it.
              The Londoners will just blame it on Brexit!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                The Londoners will just blame it on Brexit!!
                Easy Shaun, we're not all sandal-wearing remoaners, y'know.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Easy Shaun, we're not all sandal-wearing remoaners, y'know.
                  I know your type.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    I know your type.
                    Of course you do....

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      I know your type.

Socks with Crocs? Don't let anyone tell you that you have no sense of style, Scooty. All that time spent in Munich was clearly not wasted.
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X