• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I don't want to hear what you are doing this weekend.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to hear what you are doing this weekend.

Post anything here EXCEPT your weekend plans.

On Monday I'll be working in Japan. Except it's a holiday there. So I'll be invoicing for a day in Japan. (I will also be invoicing for the previous two days).
    Working there Tues & Wed, fly home Thurs am, fly to Spain for a break on Thurs PM.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

no worries Brillo did you still want that "mains power Mansize Anal Intruder" I smuggled back from Holland for you? Should start your weekend off nicely. This one:

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        no worries Brillo did you still want that "mains power Mansize Anal Intruder" I smuggled back from Holland for you? Should start your weekend off nicely. This one:

How did you smuggle it back, Emma?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Picking up a curry for the wife on the way home tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            How did you smuggle it back, Emma?
            no took NLYUK with me, we got 8 altogether in her secret hiding places.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Next Tuesday I am booking my flight to Prague in Czechia (No, not joking, its actually called that now)

Comment

Quite happy not to talk about this weekend, it was the Mrs 50th last weekend, so I'm still recovering from that.

Next Friday we are off to Barcelona and Sitges for more birthday celebratory action.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Post anything here EXCEPT your weekend plans.
                  This weekend I'm going...wait...never mind, you don't want to know.

Comment

Every week one of my training sessions at lunch time is 100 burpees as fast as possible. I felt a litte rough this week but I did it anyway, as I was doing it I actually felt okay.

At the end I end I checked my time and it was 3 minutes slower than last week (in the 15 minute range rather than 12 minute). I have also felt ill ever since.

Maybe I should have listened to my body.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X