• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When Will I, Will I, Famous?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Haha probably! I think she met them (Matt, Luke & Ken) at Pebble Mill back in t'day.

qh
    Was Ken actually called Craig?

I'm disgusted with myself for knowing that though, considering I'm a hard rock fan.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Was Ken actually called Craig?

I'm disgusted with myself for knowing that though, considering I'm a hard rock fan.
      Yep he was Craig.

I had a few friends who had beer bottle tops in their shoes.

Then they stole VW signs to wear around their necks. (But then they were from a rougher part of London.)

I also remember many years later being conned by a younger friend into going somewhere with her then sitting outside a popstar's house. The wall had some note on it which basically told his fans to sod off.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I also remember many years later being conned by a younger friend into going somewhere with her then sitting outside a popstar's house. The wall had some note on it which basically told his fans to sod off.
        That's what made Savile hate kids. It's all your fault SE

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          That's what made Savile hate kids. It's all your fault SE

I was actually going to suggest it may have been why Glitter moved to Vietnam
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Bring back Belouis Some!

Comment

I thought Luke Goss did a good job in Blade 2 and Hellboy 2 but his descent into DTV crapfests since is a shame.

Comment

Yep he was Craig.

I had a few friends who had beer bottle tops in their shoes.

Then they stole VW signs to wear around their necks. (But then they were from a rougher part of London.)

I thought that was the Beastie Boys?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

It was.

Comment

It's called teenagers being into the "latest" thing.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's called teenagers being into the "latest" thing.
                      Yeah, I get that, I had friends who were Brosettes - you just didn't make it obvious that there was a different group of people. It was like we were meant to know you'd moved on to the Beastie Boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X