• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Personal Car Lease

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still a very good price.

Comment

Originally posted by runiuksp View Post
      Hi,

I've started contracting in April (LTD) and I'd like to lease a car on personal contract hire.

I pay myself the minimum tax free wage plus available dividends.

Does anybody know if I have chance for finance approval?

Thanks
      Sign up at www.noddle.co.uk and you will be able to check your Credit Score - it costs you nix.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Sign up at www.noddle.co.uk and you will be able to check your Credit Score - it costs you nix.
        Or the new: MoneySavingExpert MSE Credit Club - Check your credit score & boost your chance

I joined when they announced it the other week, seems quite good.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I've started contracting in April (LTD) and I'd like to lease a car on personal contract hire.
          Consider a PCP deal rather than PCH. PCP has a route to ownership, PCH doesn't. This makes it beneficial if you want out of the deal (e.g. can no longer afford it, or want to change your car earlier than the end of the term).

With Ford, I found there was a magic figure around £27k - above £27k and Ford Credit want to see evidence of earnings and they couldn't understand the unique way an IT Contractor earns money. Below £27k and they don't care ;-)
          Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
            Consider a PCP deal rather than PCH. PCP has a route to ownership, PCH doesn't. This makes it beneficial if you want out of the deal (e.g. can no longer afford it, or want to change your car earlier than the end of the term).

With Ford, I found there was a magic figure around £27k - above £27k and Ford Credit want to see evidence of earnings and they couldn't understand the unique way an IT Contractor earns money. Below £27k and they don't care ;-)
            Another thing to be wary of with a lease car is how picky they are when you hand it back. Take photos of everything on the day that you give it back.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Another thing to be wary of with a lease car is how picky they are when you hand it back. Take photos of everything on the day that you give it back.
              In terms of being picky is it better to go VW dealership direct rather than using one of the brokers?

Comment

In terms of being picky is it better to go VW dealership direct rather than using one of the brokers?
                It will be VWFS regardless of whom you use and they will just use BCA.... Most online comments are that they are fair and the rates are low....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Has anyone used Carwow to secure their deal?

I'm also interested in the Tiguan SE.....carwow were offering £3400 off of the RRP for the finance deal.

Comment

Lingscars dot com are good

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
                      Lingscars dot com are good
                      Not really for vw. I don't believe she does vwfs and she is expensive compared to elsewhere.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X