• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The grand Tour - 18th November

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    I hope you're not suggesting the controversy is entirely fabricated to generate free publicity for Clarkson and his wacky sidekicks?
    They wouldn't do that
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
      I hope you're not suggesting the controversy is entirely fabricated to generate free publicity for Clarkson and his wacky sidekicks?
      I noticed the wacky sidekicks were on The One Show yesterday. Seems they're getting more than enough publicity; even the BBC are promoting it.

I predict The Grand Tour will give us a whole new appreciation for how bad Chris Evans' Top Gear was.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Looks fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOmh9JZJWFc

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

I predict The Grand Tour will give us a whole new appreciation for how bad Chris Evans' Top Gear was.
          You could say the same about Dysentery.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            You could say the same about Dysentery.
            Not the sort of thing the sanctimonious lefty liberals like
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              It should have been called "Gear Knobs".
              Or just "Knobs". Though I am looking forward to it, I worry it might become a bit of a parody of itself. Fingers crossed.

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              What, dysentery? I'm not sure many people like that.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                What, dysentery? I'm not sure many people like that.
                But still preferable to a dose of Chris Evans.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Nope, we definitely don't like dysentery. Expect a really hard hitting leaflet campaign and petition any day now.

Top Gear used to be quite good though.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    It should have been called "Gear Knobs".
                    They weren't allowed to use the word "gear" in the title. Or "top". Lawyers, and all that.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Clarkson looks like he's been on a two year pie eating competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X