• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feck it, got an interview lined up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    That's not very friendly, have a few beers yesterday afternoon, or something
    I'm sure he'll make something up.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

So what happened to this commercial property you were buying (cash, of course) ?

Are you opening a shop, kitting out your new office and being an interim director on £800 a day all at the same time, or did you forget the last story you made up ?
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        So what happened to this commercial property you were buying (cash, of course) ?

Are you opening a shop, kitting out your new office and being an interim director on £800 a day all at the same time, or did you forget the last story you made up ?

Its all just in a typical days work in the Walter Mitty world, probably "on the job" at the same time, also
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Its all just in a typical days work in the Walter Mitty world, probably "on the job" at the same time, also
          The script writer needs sacking. Quaffing champagne whilst flying a tornado and simultaneously balancing some spaghetti on your lap was far more compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            The script writer needs sacking. Quaffing champagne whilst flying a tornado and simultaneously balancing some spaghetti on your lap was far more compelling.

I thought he was balancing a naked stewardess on his lap, who was holding the spaghetti, or maybe I got this month, mixed up with last month
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I thought he was balancing a naked stewardess on his lap, who was holding the spaghetti, or maybe I got this month, mixed up with last month
              I think you've mixed up MF and FLC
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                I think you've mixed up MF and FLC
                Are you saying that MF is FLC's sockie (and a poor attempt at that)
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Are you saying that MF is FLC's sockie (and a poor attempt at that)
                  Unsure really, seems like it could get quite complex.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I have sockies who have sockies who have been on this site longer than you.

Maybe it used to go something like Bee > FLC > MF

Obviously, FLCS now gone, so Bee runs the MF sockie account.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Maybe it used to go something like Bee > FLC > MF

Obviously, FLCS now gone, so Bee runs the MF sockie account.
                    So, Bee is the sockie overlord and FLC was her main sockie account with MF as a child sockie of FLC.

That would explain quite a lot.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

We've had a nice break from her and now we've said Bee three times she will appear again
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X