• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hillary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send Boris in, what could possibly go wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Is Alex Jones the Norn' Ironish woman on The One Show? I'm not sure what she has to do with it.
      You mean the "Welsh" Alex Jones? Never mind, your brain-cell has been a touch over-worked lately, what with having to compensate for your startling lack of wit and personality, and at the same time having to try and disguise your total feckwitedness, and keep a straight face. It was bound to all go tits up at some point...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        You mean the "Welsh" Alex Jones? Never mind, your brain-cell has been a touch over-worked lately, what with having to compensate for your startling lack of wit and personality, and at the same time having to try and disguise your total feckwitedness, and keep a straight face. It was bound to all go tits up at some point...
        I think you're expecting too much from someone that drives a Vectra.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          I think you're expecting too much from someone that drives a Vectra.
          What's your Saab based on?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            What's your Saab based on?

I had a Vectra once. Nice enough. Not a bit like the Saab. Granted they may have the same components, but the system is far greater than the sum of its parts.

What are you driving, dumb crustacean? I bet it's basically a Seat Leon underneath
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: Hillary Clinton 'rushed from 9/11 memorial service following medical episode' | Daily Mail Online

Oh dear. It's going to be trump.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Have we done this one yet?

The tin foil hat sites have been proved right. So much so that Hillary actually mentions Alex Jones and Infowars in one of her campaign speeches.

71% of physicians polled said they thought she was sick, and possibly so sick as to be disqualified from running Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Her private email server was wiped using "Bleach bit" after she said she had nothing to hide and would make all emails on her private email server available. Of those recovered a significant number were classified. She denied knowledge that documents signed with a C in round brackets were classified, to wit Assange pointed our attention to emails recovered signed by Hillary with a (C).

During a political forum against Trump a former Veteran says if he had done what she had, with information of this nature he would be in jail. Vet Confronts Clinton and She Lies Again » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The main stream media is supporting Hillary so much, and she is blundering so much that the media support is toe-curlingly cringeworthy.

This has really brought the establishment and its crooked ways into the limelight.

How is there not civil unrest in America on a massive scale dumbfounds me.
                Looks like the tin hats are right.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'm in NYC at the moment and to quote the late Robin Williams "it's hotter than a snake's ass here". Not surprised she felt ill standing out in the sun for a hour or so. The Donald probably had so much fake tan on it reflected all the rays

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Still better than Trump
                    If Hillary gets in, WW3 in a couple of years. If Trump gets in, a couple of days.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      If Hillary gets in, WW3 in a couple of years. If Trump gets in, a couple of days.
                      Putin and Trump are buddies. Who is Trump going to start WWIII with?

Comment

Working...
                      X