• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it to early for...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Weirdly, when I got home last night, I had an extra wage slip from work, even though I left 5 weeks ago. In it, was my quarter bonus. So even though I worked, Apr-May-June, I left at the end of the July, and the bonus is only paid at the end of August. So I technically worked the quarter, but as I left early before the bonuses were set, my boss (or more likely the big boss who rang me up on my last day to say thanks) decided to pay it to me anyway & another month in the pension.

So I just got an extra 8k. Which was nice. Time to pop open a bottle of bubbly.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I mean, a train. With poor people.
      I always thought that all types get the train. Buses, now they are a different matter.

Comment

Show some initiative and buy yourself a new mop and marigolds if it's that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          I always thought that all types get the train. Buses, now they are a different matter.
          Indeed. I've seen James Nesbitt and Nigel Pivarro on the MAN - EUS Pendolino, along with Nani and a few other ne'erdowells.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Asking for my executive job back.

I've just had to catch a train to get home from the West Country as the missus has gone to her parents and i didn't fancy it.

I mean, a train. With poor people.

It's hot, smelly and full of old dears, noisy kids and foreigners. No champagne to be seen anywhere. It's a bloody disgrace.

I need a shower. Brrrrr. Shiver.
            Tedious threads created by a tedious minds with nothing to do, ended up in a tedious forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              Tedious threads created by a tedious minds with nothing to do, ended up in a tedious forum.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                [/B]
                You're confusing Bee with Asscretin.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Why these brainless that are praying for my ban, my account deleted are insisting in reply to my posts!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

Why these brainless that are praying for my ban, my account deleted are insisting in reply to my posts!!!!
                    Take no notice of them, bee. A lot of us like your posts!
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Take no notice of them, bee. A lot of us like your posts!

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X