• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did we already cover this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did we already cover this?

Mothers' pay lags far behind men - BBC News

Was just wondering what happens to the pay of Dads who decide to stay at home and look after the kids? Does THEIR pay lag behind in a similar fashion or does this disparity only affect the gentler sex?

Thoughts?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Thoughts?

Comment

Thoughts?
      Would be a miracle if you had some...

Comment

If I had a pound for every time someone says there is a pay gap, I would only have to give our lass 82p
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
          Would be a miracle if you had some...
          Some that YOU could comprehend, yes.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I don't know why people even bother reading Guardian articles

Comment

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
                I don't know why people even bother reading Guardian articles
                Maybe they have an overactive sanctimony gland?

Comment

Maybe they have an overactive sanctimony gland?
                  I have a habit of chucking my porridge everywhere when I read some of the hand ringing drivel printed within those rags.

Comment

Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
                    I have a habit of chucking my porridge everywhere when I read some of the hand ringing drivel printed within those rags.
                    Although, marginally still better than all the mindless drivel you continue posting on here
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X