Posts 21 to 30 of 62

Double Godlike!

stek is NOT a disguised employee

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    No need for Big Brother as a few MPs in London and SE have lied over the years about how full or empty trains have been and have simply been caught out by members of the public. (Now they don't need to thanks to Southern.)

Anyway Corbyn should have done what everyone else does wait until the train moves and sit in one of the reserved seats no one is sitting in that goes his full journey. Virgin have a habit of putting reserved in seats that aren't reserved. Then he could have tweeted truthfully about his journey and still slagged of private rail operators.

Also you can reserve seats quite late the previous day as you get cheaper tickets so it simply shows how unorganised and wasteful the team around him are.
    Then it would be 'Outrage as Corbyn steals disabled veteran's seat'.....

Should post faster

ClothCap is good enough for Jehovah!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What a loser! How he gets his fan club of gimps is beyond me.

He can't even get the term right - "ram-packed"? shouldn't that be "jam-packed"?

Also, when on a "ram-packed" train can you find space to sit on the floor? Normally it is nose to armpit all the way.

Epic fail from an epic failure.
    I get up...

King of updation

TestMangler is NOT a disguised employee

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So let me just get your thinking straight here....Cameron ****ed a pig and split the country in two and, among other things, George Osborne sold a portion of RBS at a loss, via his mates, among other inept dealings with the country's finances and you're all more interested in Corbyn being an absolute c**t for walking past a seat on a train to make a propaganda video.
    I swear on the wet head of my first case of gonorrhoea, there is his ugly voice that I forever fear...

Banned

CretinWatcher is a permanent contractor

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ClothCap View Post
    What a loser! How he gets his fan club of gimps is beyond me.

He can't even get the term right - "ram-packed"? shouldn't that be "jam-packed"?

Also, when on a "ram-packed" train can you find space to sit on the floor? Normally it is nose to armpit all the way.

Epic fail from an epic failure.
    Yeah maybe he should get tips from a complete winner like you, eh Clothead?

Should post faster

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Glad you agree. Steady on with the joviality now old chap!
    I get up...

Should post faster

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    So let me just get your thinking straight here....Cameron ****ed a pig and split the country in two and, among other things, George Osborne sold a portion of RBS at a loss, via his mates, among other inept dealings with the country's finances and you're all more interested in Corbyn being an absolute c**t for walking past a seat on a train to make a propaganda video.
    He is a c**t though, you've got to admit!
    I get up...

Super poster

Mordac is NOT a disguised employee

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Others see it differently. What CMD did during an initiation ceremony in his teens is irrelevant. I'd like to say I did worse, but I never had the chance to do so. George Osborne is a twat, we all get that and it's not really up for discussion. If "other inept finances" includes saving the UK from the utter craphole state Labour left the UK in, I'll cut him some slack on that alone.
    Blatant lying to try and get a few loony student types who don't know their arseholes from a hole in the ground to back his "cause" makes him a hypocritical knob, but I'd stop short of c**t.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Double Godlike!

stek is NOT a disguised employee

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    Others see it differently. What CMD did during an initiation ceremony in his teens is irrelevant. I'd like to say I did worse, but I never had the chance to do so. George Osborne is a twat, we all get that and it's not really up for discussion. If "other inept finances" includes saving the UK from the utter craphole state Labour left the UK in, I'll cut him some slack on that alone.
    Blatant lying to try and get a few loony student types who don't know their arseholes from a hole in the ground to back his "cause" makes him a hypocritical knob, but I'd stop short of c**t.
    Ok, it's a spoof, but with real footage, Cameron trying to be popular like Blair (was) and not succeeding, just look at him with the England wristband trying to be ITK...

GB9

Super poster

GB9 's job has never been outsourced

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I sincerely hope it wouldn't. But it's ignorant Independent readers like you who keep us in entertainment so keep on buying.

GB9

Super poster

GB9 's job has never been outsourced

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Do you want to state to Mr C's lawyers that he did the pig?

Gordon Brown fold our gold at bottom price. And from memory, he boiled out RBS in the first place, or did you forget that?

I love you moronic Labour voters. You'll keep me in entertainment until my dying day. And I'm hoping to have quite a few before I go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast