• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some of you might find this story hard to swallow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I read somewhere that gonorrhoea couldn't survive long in the throat, and usually soon clears up of its own accord.

But then as the article says, even if it lasts only a month or two there, that's still plenty of time to infect others.
    Are you sure some "mate" didn't share his first hand experiences
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Whatever.

I think it's your cut out cardboard chunts of sockies that you create that are boring.
      You are just another in the line following Scroteman, Buggeridge, Rouge etc, tedious and dull and unlikely to last long.
      There's very little difference in the writing style, so can always be spotted
      One distinguishing feature of Scroteman and Buggeridge & co was their airily styled anecdotes and reminiscences and rhetorical flourishes.

But to me PlantsWoman's posts seem pretty matter of fact and plainly stated. So can't we just give her the benefit of the doubt for now?

I mean it is nice to have new posters joining occasionally, and nobody can claim for sure she isn't genuine.

Just sayin' like ..
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

One distinguishing feature of Scroteman and Buggeridge & co was their airily styled anecdotes and reminiscences and rhetorical flourishes.

But to me PlantsWoman's posts seem pretty matter of fact and plainly stated. So can't we just give her the benefit of the doubt for now?

I mean it is nice to have new posters joining occasionally, and nobody can claim for sure she isn't genuine.

Just sayin' like ..
        Hmmmmm, never been wrong up to now and....Check Greenlakes 2nd post from bottom....just sayin' like

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...mperature.html
        Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 23 August 2016, 11:00.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Hmmmmm, never been wrong up to now and....Check Greenlake 2nd post from bottom....just saying like

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...mperature.html
          Hmm, ISWYM
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Just sayin' like ..
            I think PW has given enough hints. Post #6 referred to gee gees...

Comment

Plantswoman, can you put Listerine in Lambrini?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
                It was putting me off my breakfast.
                It's putting me off a fish supper.

Michael Douglas ate something that disagreed with him. Caught the Zeta virus.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Plantswoman, can you put Listerine in Lambrini?
                  You could put castor oil in Lambrini and it still wouldn't taste any worse.

Comment

Working...
                  X