• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are IPSE just a little bit (LOTS) sexist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are IPSE just a little bit (LOTS) sexist?

Having been a member of the PCG in the past, but not a member for 6 or 7 years, I was having a look around the web site before rejoining, and my, IPSE seem to be pretty sexist now.

By sexist, I mean....

Women of the year awards
    Women in IT profiles
    Women only freelancer events
    Women only IT exhibitions

Or is it just me?

In a world where women now get the lion's share of everything now, isn't it about time ipse got back into the 21st century and concentrated on the major issues we all have?

Originally posted by jaffab View Post
    Having been a member of the PCG in the past, but not a member for 6 or 7 years, I was having a look around the web site before rejoining, and my, IPSE seem to be pretty sexist now.

By sexist, I mean....

Women of the year awards
    Women in IT profiles
    Women only freelancer events
    Women only IT exhibitions

Or is it just me?

In a world where women now get the lion's share of everything now, isn't it about time ipse got back into the 21st century and concentrated on the major issues we all have?
    Isn't it about time you concentrated on your own major issues?

Comment

With the interests you list in your profile, it sounds like it's right up your street then....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          With the interests you list in your profile, it sounds like it's .....]
          Oh, my very own stalker. Cool. Soon I will be famous.

Comment

Oh, my very own stalker. Cool. Soon I will be famous.
            No, you won't be - look carefully who visted you in the bottom left corner of the screenshot...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Comment

Comment

No, you won't be - look carefully who visted you in the bottom left corner of the screenshot...
                    But it was Cojak who took him out.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X