• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't quite believe I just did that

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Speaking to a mate who's been in recruitment more than you've probably been out of nappies, 7.5% is about the norm, anything over that is a bit of a bonus.
    Keep digging, it's comedy gold!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Mordac is MF's slave. He lives in MF's basement.
      And he charges me rent, the cheeky barsteward.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        If you want £475, you should ask for §500 and let the agency decide the next offer, if the agency offer you £475, you try to push for §485 if the agency don't accept, you agree with £475. In this way, you can reach a good business for both parts (look alike).
        Is that Cretin currency, you silly cow?

Comment

And he charges me rent, the cheeky barsteward.
          Bet he gives you a 10% discount though

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
            Keep digging, it's comedy gold!
            There'll be an intelligence test along in a minute, but since you missed the others, missing this one won't hurt so much.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

If I die tomorrow, I will do so with the immense satisfaction that I'll never have to read any more of your garbage. Can't you get some sort of therapy or something?
              shaunbhoy gives him a daily massage with a happy ending. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                shaunbhoy gives him a daily massage with a happy ending. Does that count?
                Only if a happy ending includes some broken bones and a quick trip to A&E.

Comment

There'll be an intelligence test along in a minute, but since you missed the others, missing this one won't hurt so much.
                  Credit where credit is due, you must have some big cojones to mention intelligence after starting this thread.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                      what you mean AssCretin talking Balls? Never stopped him before.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X