• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things are on the whole quite good.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I suppose its better than your other half earning it while you play with your crayons.
    Or even that there's 2 nice incomes coming in, eh?
    Gotta pay the school fees somehow - wouldn't want the sprog ending up like yours.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      Or even that there's 2 nice incomes coming in, eh?
      Gotta pay the school fees somehow - wouldn't want the sprog ending up like yours.
      yeah I suppose your sprog needs extra help to get decent marks like mine do.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just goes to show how crap the educashun system is nowadays if your kids are getting B's and C's.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
          Just goes to show how crap the qualification system is nowadays if your kids are getting B's and C's.
          FTFY
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Please tell me he's not allowed to breed?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Anyway back on track to the theme of this thread - yes we've never had it so good.
              Dim is moaning about the Islamic terrorists - but in reality, what pathetic enemies they are.
              The best they can do is 9/11.
              In the second World War the Germans were doing a 9/11 every day for months/years on end.
              Get some fooking perspective, FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Please tell me he's not allowed to breed?
                already has unfortunately. Obviously the spouse had a paper bag and a thing about shagging really annoying stupid people.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

already has unfortunately. Obviously the spouse had a paper bag and a thing about shagging really annoying stupid people.
                  I think we all did that once - or maybe twice - p'raps twice and a bit.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    World is not safe with Islamic terrorism. Human race needs to eradicate Islamic terrorism. Can't call it a "Golden Age" when people are driving lorries into children, putting bombs in airports, cutting people's heads off, throwing them off buildings, shooting people in cafes and restaurants, week in and week out.
                    Blimey, Swindon has really gone downhill!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Why can’t we see that we’re living in a golden age?

According to the stats in the above article.

But is the spectator actually a believable publication? (serious question!)
                      Find a cure for the big C and I'd probably agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X