• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Half of women sexually harassed at work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I bet you don't....
    Now i know.
    Someone explain me by PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      same reason you can't come to work in the Gimp suit its not professional.

If you had a bloke with his shirt undone halfway to his navel, trousers so tight the outline of his bits are obvious and wearing doctor martens up to his thighs do you believe that is business casual?

I like women dressing sexy but not overtly at work. I like to be comfortable that doesn't mean I get to wear shorts & t shirt at work.
      yep but why not wear shorts and t-shirt to work, seriously does it matter?? Who says a shirt & tie is professional? What if my shirt is very thin and you can see my nipples through it.

I'm wearing shorts right now with a t-shirt and no socks, I'm also being incredibly professional unless you count this break to post this lost hope of a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        yep but why not wear shorts and t-shirt to work, seriously does it matter?? Who says a shirt & tie is professional? What if my shirt is very thin and you can see my nipples through it.

I'm wearing shorts right now with a t-shirt and no socks, I'm also being incredibly professional unless you count this break to post this lost hope of a comment.
        What colour are your shorts?

Comment

Then I'd want to come and work with you
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
            There's a woman here who has one of those tattoos on her back just above her waistline.
            The following is arguably the worst ever 'Tramp Stamp' .. look carefully . is that really a butterfly ?

“Tramp Stamp” is a derogatory term referring to a tattoo which a women places on her lower back .. there have been sociological studies done by the American Psychological Association, Federal Bureau of Prisons, and other demographic researchers showing strong correlative evidence associating tattoos with high risk behavior, illegal substance abuse and sexual promiscuity."

Comment

Are you a sprinter like in the Olympics?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Are you a sprinter like in the Olympics?
                keep your Lycra fueled fantasies to yourself, women, sex pests the lot of you.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Then I'd want to come and work with you
                  I feel like i need a shower.

Comment

I feel like i need a shower.
                    Can you talk us through it step-by-step?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Can you talk us through it step-by-step?
                      well my extra thin shirt is soaked and starting to go see through.... wtf do you think I'm NLUK or something??

Comment

Working...
                      X