• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Andrea Leadsom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    So, Boris and Gove, the two people behind the Brexit campaign are not going to be running the country for at least another few months. They are not accountable for the next steps.
    Unaccountable people telling the government what they have to do.

Is that sad or ironic, or is it just a matter of time until their fan club laugh at me for making a sensible point?
    I see she has a new member in her fan club: Nick Griffin Endorses Andrea Leadsom For Conservative Party Leadership - Polibite

I expect that could well be the kiss of death...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The most important thing for a leader is a name that you can twist into something derogatory. Eg Dickhead Camoron or Dickhead C*ntmoron if you really hate him.

Diarrhea Loathsome is good.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 7 July 2016, 18:10.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        The most important thing for a leader is a name that you can twist into something derogatory. Eg Dickhead Camoron or Dickhead C*ntmoron if you really hate him.

I can't help reading her name as lesdom.

Is it just me... yes... oh tulip...

Comment

Oh dear she is being taken apart now on Channel 4 news.

And she openly admits she does "God".

If May is a god botherer she keeps it to herself.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

So it's Diarrhea Loathsome against Mother Theresa.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              If May is a god botherer she keeps it to herself.
              But God told TB to go to war in Iraq. If May does not listen to God, how will she ever make a decision?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                But God told TB to go to war in Iraq. If May does not listen to God, how will she ever make a decision?
                She's a vicar's daughter and some Anglicans are known to have unique beliefs about God.

Comment

She's going to win isn't she? The Tory activists will vote her in in a kind of mirror image of Corbyn.
                  So at a time of crisis, we're going to have 2 elderly, political and intellectual lightweights in charge of the 2 main parties.
                  I thought we had reached peak cretin, but clearly not.

We must be a laughing stock around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                    FFS what's wrong with us as a country that we let complete cretins get in power?
                    Or moderator forums.

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Bring back Maggie

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                    It's not a sensible point. They need to do what the people asked for in a democratic vote.
                    How about a democratic vote over whether to do what the people asked for in a democratic vote?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

She does come across as a bit of a lightweight.

But I do like her cheery optimism.
                      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                      X