• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BrExit good news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
    Really? Are you genuinely that thick?
    I don't consider lunching with an Italian makes me thick.

Racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      What is the p value on that sample size?
      Probably similar to Darmtwat's quoted survey but I can't be bothered to go to my O level stats books to work it out (c:

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
        Oh, I see what you did there - "You really are too stupid for words"; clever, very clever...

Like an extrapolated 48% of the population of this nation I didn't want this "Brexit", but there are definitely positives and it will take time for them to manifest.

UK will prosper, I have faith in that, my biggest hope is that it will ultimately prosper in a reformed EU. Not on the table at the moment admittedly but I think a lot of Europeans see it, both politicos and peeps "in the street"
        QED.

Comment

my ******* arse

I was lunching with an Italian today, they HATE the EU with a Latin passion
          Probably similar to Darmtwat's quoted survey but I can't be bothered to go to my O level stats books to work it out (c:
          I had a meeting with 4 Italians yesterday who all actually quite like the EU, but then unlike yourself and the waiter, they were all professionals
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            I had a meeting with 4 Italians yesterday who all actually quite like the EU, but then unlike yourself and the waiter, they were all professionals
            Gang bangs don't count.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Gang bangs don't count.
              Says the voice of experience
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I bet the sample size was very small.

No-one expected a Brexit vote.

Brexit will never happen anyway.....

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Let's see how it looks in six months ..

(Hint: The tables will probably be comprehensively turned.)
                  I really really hope so. But I doubt it very much.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X