• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will the UK do well or badly following Brexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in 1300 Britain was an impoverished Island without Scotland and had a small fishing fleet and a few cows, after roller coaster ride including an Empire and becoming the finance capital of the EU, electorate have finally realised that they'd rather have a small fishing fleet and a few cows and go back to being a small impoverished island without Scotland.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      I voted badly because you didn't have the correct option: The Uk will do mediocrely.
      Unlike your posts which are always Cretinous.

Comment

I felt that the EU was a sinking ship and being first out would give us a chance to sink more slowly

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
          I voted badly because you didn't have the correct option: The Uk will do mediocrely.
          I.e. "the Sasguru".

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
            I felt that the EU was a sinking ship
            You'r not alone...

Comment

Working...
            X