• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we deport the racists please?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOSH1 View Post
    Swap them for North Koreans or send them to Qatar to help build the stadium for 2022, hopefully that would get rid of a few
    I doubt they would do manual labour.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
      They are our problem. It wouldn't be fair to inflict them on anyone else.
      True, we should just burn them all to save on space.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        True, we should just burn them all to save on space.
        It's against their human rights.

Oh I forgot they don't want the human rights act to apply to people who commit crimes...

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
          They are our problem. It wouldn't be fair to inflict them on anyone else.
          Since when polish people are a "problem"? What we are actually doing that bad ? I saw no polish protests ,no crime, just hard work. You guys have welcomed us with open arms, and now we are deeply surprised you have turned your backs at us.

We had problems with Jewish in Poland . They were living in enclaves , not integrating completely , and then they started separationism, wanted their own country in middle of Warsaw . That makes it slightly worse doesn't it ?

Disclaimer : in not making myself a victim, or have any problems with Jews (just what history books say)- just putting my perspective to the discussion

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
            Since when polish people are a "problem"? What we are actually doing that bad ? I saw no polish protests ,no crime, just hard work. You guys have welcomed us with open arms, and now we are deeply surprised you have turned your backs at us.

I think you'll find they are taking about the RACISTS being a problem.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Who has said that?

We had problems with Jewish in Poland . They were living in enclaves , not integrating completely , and then they started separationism, wanted their own country in middle of Warsaw . That makes it slightly worse doesn't it ?
              You now sound like the British racist element talking about Muslims. There are BBC and other news archives showing how immigrants have been talked about since the 50's.

One thing you should learn in this country when someone starts attacking another group with racism, when they have finished they will turn around and attack you.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                I think you'll find they are taking about the RACISTS being a problem.
                Right , maybe lost the context a bit

Comment

Disclaimer : in not making myself a victim, or have any problems with Jews (just what history books say)- just putting my perspective to the discussion
                  The racists are the problem, not the Polish or any other nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Who has said that?

You now sound like the British racist element talking about Muslims. There are BBC and other news archives showing how immigrants have been talked about since the 50's.

One thing you should learn in this country when someone starts attacking another group with racism, when they have finished they will turn around and attack you.
                    It's not racism , it's applying history knowledge to today's events ...

Comment

They are no longer marignal... They are mainstream... Take a bow Brexit...

Comment

Working...
                      X