• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Voted!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted!!!

With just 3 minutes left. Got stuck on M40 and had to push the pedal to the floor to get back in time and vote for Remain. If Remain wins by a vote, it was me who done it.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    With just 3 minutes left. Got stuck on M40 and had to push the pedal to the floor to get back in time and vote for Remain. If Remain wins by a vote, it was me who done it.
    Not if you used a pencil........apparently.....
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The pound had already gone up on the news of your vote.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

But what about the couple I persuaded to vote in when I was leaving the polling station? They hadn't a clue, was so easy to educate them, really, thick people should not be allowed to breathe. Did I say breathe? I meant vote obvs....

Them two plus the dithering woman at work means three to me. So no need to rush, I sorted it for you....

Comment

Bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            But what about the couple I persuaded to vote in when I was leaving the polling station? They hadn't a clue, was so easy to educate them, really, thick people should not be allowed to breathe. Did I say breathe? I meant vote obvs....

Them two plus the dithering woman at work means three to me. So no need to rush, I sorted it for you....

Well done mate. Bremain will prevail!
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Well done mate. Bremain will prevail!
              PMSL!

Comment

Working...
              X