• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain leave the EU and have access to the single market, and get a better deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britain leave the EU and have access to the single market, and get a better deal

Did we do this one yesterday?
    Not only can Britain leave the EU and have access to the single market, we'd actually get a better deal

Good stuff I thought

Nice dream.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Nice dream.
      My dreams tend to involve whipped cream and gimp suits.

Comment

Unfortunately Nigel Farage has 'absolutely no idea' what will happen if Britain leaves the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Unfortunately Nigel Farage has 'absolutely no idea' what will happen if Britain leaves the EU.
          In the same way that Camoron has 'absolutely no idea' what will happen if Britain stys in the EU. Only the EU know that and we can't change it.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Nice dream.
            Good song, that.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              In the same way that Camoron has 'absolutely no idea' what will happen if Britain stys in the EU. Only the EU know that and we can't change it.
              Sick and tired of hearing this same lie repeated and repeated...

We know what IN looks like because we are IN and have been IN for my entire lifetime!!!!!

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Interesting that you treat the EU as if it is an entity. Instead of a collection of pigs with their noses in the troughs who have no more idea than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post

We know what IN looks like because we are IN and have been IN for my entire lifetime!!!!!

FFS
                  Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post

FFS
                    If we vote yes we are going to be a lot more in.....

Comment

Working...
                    X