• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down to Devon this afternoon.
    Slow day tomorrow.
    Celebrating my Grandmothers 100 years on this earth on Saturday with a huge contingent of family.
    Early Personal birthday celebrations on Sunday with Friends and Family around for lunch.
    Lazy birthday on Monday before heading back to the smoke.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Celebrating my Grandmothers 100 years on this earth on Saturday with a huge contingent of family.
      Nice one

Comment

Oh and viewing a house.

Good work on the 100, my grandad missed it by only 6 months. We were all getting excited, I think he did it to avoid the fuss
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I got The Long Good Friday (restored edition) on Blu-ray a few months back back, and have been saving it up for tomorrow

Saturday: no plans, no idea. Laundry maybe

Sunday: family get-together, down southish.

Monday: links

Excellent!

Comment

Snetterton on Sunday, Formula 3, Radical, and BMW Racing and putting a fence up, at home not Snetterton

Comment

Watching the only decent film on sky tonight, planet of the apes tonight.

Oh and heading to scotland to see the folks on Sat

Comment

Originally posted by KentDogWalker View Post
                Watching the only decent film on sky tonight, planet of the apes tonight.

The original with Charlton Heston-Services or the remake with Home J Simpson?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  TFA

Tonight: heading to a food festival in Hamsterjam, probably take some pics for t'blog
                  Tomorrow: Marinading some pork belly to make Char Siu BBQ. Brewery tours with a friend in the afternoon, hitting a few small Craft brewers around Hamsterjam, may or may not blog about it.
                  Saturday: Hit the local market, maybe some live jazz at a mates cafe, check out a local food festival and also pics for t'blog
                  Sunday: Trying out my Char Siu recipe, 8 hours on the BBQ
                  Monday: Probably BBQing again
                  Speaking of Char Sui, I had some excellent stuff in Hong Kong made with Iberico pork....yum

Also had my first Lechon (whole pig) last night which was amazing. MF would be twice the size out here

Off to Bohol, today, with the Mrs, staying at Anda.
                  Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 25 March 2016, 01:03.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    The original with Charlton Heston-Services or the remake with Home J Simpson?

the one that came out in 2011, 1st time I saw it, really enjoyed it

Comment

Congrats to ScragGranny!

Comment

Working...
                      X