• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

pensioners attacked by migrants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
    The natives in central london are Russians, Chinese and Qataris
    So who are the immigrants that are upsetting the balance? Anyone from outside the M25 and particularly the North?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Read this in Fail, best comment for me was:-

"at this rate the Germans will be dusting off their old uniforms"

Cracked me up at least

Comment

So because they're coloured and look of Middle Eastern descent they're automatically migrants and asylum seekers. There are a lot of people, namely Turkish, in Germany who also look like that. A very biased piece of reporting and comments by the maker of the video. I shall be trolling them on Twitter shortly
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I wonder if the Poles are worried.
          Nah they are all in Blighty
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            I wonder if the Poles are worried.
            Poles are here what's left there is Catho ultra nationalist pensioners which we don't care about

Comment

Indigenous British people attack man becuase they're stupid

How about this one just to balance things out: Racist thugs jailed for brutal attack on doorman (From Gazette)
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                How about this one just to balance things out: Racist thugs jailed for brutal attack on doorman (From Gazette)
                can we send them back anywhere?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  can we send them back anywhere?
                  Coventry?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Desperate reporting by the torycrap as usual. This is just 4 or 5 stops from me.

I've suffered worse on the London underground at rush hour. From the natives.
                    Why is it desperate? There is a real problem with a clash of cultures and for people like you to trivialise it is pretty disgusting. Maybe you should take a look at the backlash this idiot suffered when she said the same as you Jess Phillips MP on Question Time: Night in Birmingham 'as bad as Cologne' for women | Metro News
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      So because they're coloured and look of Middle Eastern descent they're automatically migrants and asylum seekers. There are a lot of people, namely Turkish, in Germany who also look like that. A very biased piece of reporting and comments by the maker of the video. I shall be trolling them on Twitter shortly
                      There is actually a serious problem which "woolly liberals" like you choose to ignore or trivialise Hugo Rifkind explains in the Times (I have copied and pasted it as to read it would require a subscription)

It’s no good embracing refugees without accepting that some of their values are beyond the pale and must change
                      I find myself discombobulated over migration and Europe. Do you, also? Perhaps not. Perhaps, back in September, when the tiny body of Aylan Kurdi washed up on a Turkish beach, and Angela Merkel declared that Germany would take 800,000 Syrians, and the Swedes said they’d take even more, per capita, and the world’s liberals — such as me — genuflected before them, then perhaps you saw, quite clearly, where it was all going. So perhaps you aren’t discombobulated at all. The opposite, even. Combobulated as anything
                      Not me, though. Firmly dis. This weekend, Mrs Merkel performed her sharpest volte-face yet (and she’s performed a few of late) saying that if Syria and Iraq should ever again know peace (a big if, admittedly) then all the refugees that Germany has taken in should leave, and say “thanks” on their way out.
                      In Sweden, meanwhile, on Friday, we were told that gangs of rightwing hooligans were roaming around Stockholm looking for brown people to punch. The government now says it plans to deport up to 80,000 of last year’s asylum seekers, many of them forcibly. Which, unless they are pretending, means what forced deportations always mean, which is battering rams, and restraints, and detention wagons, and camps, and screaming men strapped into charter planes. Which, in turn, means that six months from now, liberal Europe will be looking about as illiberal as anywhere can.
                      For the woolly, well-meaning liberal — again, such as me — there’s a strong temptation to not quite think about any of this. Or, if you do have to think about it, then there’s an even stronger temptation to do so a little dishonestly. Jess Phillips, the Labour MP for Birmingham Yardley, fell into this trap last week. Asked on the BBC’s Question Time about alleged assaults by migrants on women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, she said: “a very similar situation . . . could be described on Broad Street in Birmingham every week”.
                      No. In fact, a situation far more similar to Cologne occurred in Cairo on the night in 2013 when President Morsi stepped down. Scores of women in Tahrir Square were harassed, beaten and raped by a jeering mob. And it is certainly true, then as now, that a whole host of surprising western voices piped up to condemn it. Some of them, then as now, seemed a lot more upset by sexual assaults conducted by Muslims than they ever seemed to be by sexual assaults conducted by anybody else, but that’s not really the point. Although, I cannot lie, I’d be a lot more comfortable if it were.
                      It’s healthy, I think, to have an aversion to the broad brush. As any statistician would point out, twenty sex attacks at a Swedish music festival tells you very little about most of the 160,000 refugees who arrived in Sweden in the past year, just as one refugee allegedly saying “German girls are just there for sex” in Dortmund tells you almost nothing about 800,000 in Germany. Yet in the end, even a woolly liberal needs to stop twisting, and stare an obvious truth in the face. Leaflets are now being handed out in German swimming pools, politely explaining that women in bikinis were not to be unilaterally grabbed on the bottom.
                      If you believe in immigration generally (which I do) let alone in the moral necessity of accepting refugees (which I certainly do) this is the bit on which you have to dwell. Can we take in new people and make them like us? Sweden, particularly, has always answered that question with a resounding yes. Alexandra Mezher, the 22-year-old Swedish hostel worker stabbed to death in a centre for migrant children last week, was herself the child of refugees from Lebanon. For a generation, Sweden has believed that any and all comers could be absorbed. The great jolt of its growing public mood is that it no longer seems to.
                      Sometimes, in order to figure out your own thoughts, you need somebody to say the exact opposite. In that vein, I am grateful to Trevor Phillips, the former head of the equality and human rights commission, who said last month that “continuously pretending that a group is somehow eventually going to become like the rest of us is perhaps the deepest form of disrespect”. To do so, he added, was to suggest they just “haven’t yet seen the light”, which is patronising and unhelpful, not least because maybe they never will.
                      But they have to. The lesson of Europe’s current migrant trauma is that integration — and, in the end, assimilation — is not an option but essential. If you don’t believe in that, you’re lost; you’re scared, you start kicking down doors. If multiculturalism has failed (and Phillips himself has often said it has) then this is why. It’s not enough for minorities to just keep their heads down. They have to change enough to not even want to.
                      A society can have any number of foods, headdresses and religious ceremonies, but it cannot have any number of values. An aversion to groping bottoms in swimming pools is not just quaint little European custom. It’s a universal moral value. Or, if it isn’t, it bloody should be.
                      Certainly, it is a hopeless European liberal naivety to expect that migrants will arrive as liberals, and that’s precisely what hopeless European liberals — for the last time, such as me — are reeling from today. For Germany, and for Sweden, though, the interesting bit is what happens next. The question is not just whether their migrants can become liberals. It is also, and perhaps more importantly, whether their liberals can stay liberal while they do.

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X