• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Spoiler alert for those who haven't got around to seeing The Sopranos in the ten years since it ended: also played Phil Leotardo, the last character to be (seen to be) murdered therein
    Well that's ruined that one.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Only kidding Nick. But I do like to take my time with boxsets (waiting until the kids leave home, I'll watch them then).

qh

Comment

Cult actor Harry Dean Stanton dies at 91 - BBC News
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
          Only kidding Nick. But I do like to take my time with boxsets (waiting until the kids leave home, I'll watch them then).

qh
          Life is too short.

Bribe the kids per episode to leave you the feck alone.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

RIP Repo Man
            Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Life is too short.

Bribe the kids per episode to leave you the feck alone.
              That's why Mad Men catchup is strictly a Saturday night affair, they are send to bed by 7.30pm

qh

Comment

Jake LaMotta: Legendary Raging Bull boxer dies at 95 - BBC News
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

William G Stewart from 15 to 1

Comment

MP Sir Teddy Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                      William G Stewart from 15 to 1

Comment

Working...
                      X