• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Laydeez -register your opinion here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you seriously saying that you looked at the costs 20+years ago - and you have been contributing the same amount ever since?
    Boy are you in for a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by dmini View Post
      Are you seriously saying that you looked at the costs 20+years ago - and you have been contributing the same amount ever since?
      Boy are you in for a shock.
      ^ WHS.

I have no doubt that she will invoice him for the bedtime exercises

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
        vetran

I give Mrs V more than that as an allowance She works as well.

Just how many of us are giving Mrs V an allowance
        not enough, I had to eat Tesco's not Harrods finest the other day so dig deep boys.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I pay for all the bills and mortgage, Mrs P earns in a month about the same as my day rate and she covers ballet and music lessons and christmas/birthdays

Am I doing this wrong? should I tell her to get a proper job instead of just 3 x 0.5 days?

Comment

I earn about 4x what Mrs Hat earns.
            She pays for food/drink, the running of her car and most holidays. I pay the mortgage, utilities and some holidays.

...And that, coincidentally, works out at about £200 a week for her and £800 a week for me.

She never complains that I'm doing it wrong, sometimes too quickly, but rarely wrong.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              ...And that, coincidentally, works out at about £200 a week for her and £800 a week for me.
              You should never include the hooker quota in your weekly bills

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                You should never include the hooker quota in your weekly bills

That's why I'm hard up sometimes.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

She never complains that I'm doing it wrong, sometimes too quickly, but rarely wrong.
                  Practice, dear boy, practice
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

My wife and I live in a much simpler regime. All accounts are joint, there's no concept of "my money" or "her money", it's all "our money". Our kids (grown up, living at home), also have (restricted) access to our money.

Oh tulip. We're communists. Ah, no, that can't be right. We're rich.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      My wife and I live in a much simpler regime. All accounts are joint, there's no concept of "my money" or "her money", it's all "My Fecking money". Our kids (grown up, sponging at home), also sponge my money.
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X