• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is your worst parenting mistake?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always feel like I never spent any time with my Boys, always working, I wish I could go back to when they were younger and do it all again,

Having said that they have both grown up to be sensible and have worked hard and have good jobs so they obviously didn't need me anyway

Comment

Allowing my 3 year old to fight on the field at the battle of Templecombe.

He had a fantastic time but, when he saw someone putting the boot into me on the group he ran over and stabbed him and then refused to take his death. Whilst yelling "NOT TODAY, BADDIE!" he hacked into the other fighters with his sword. Most of them were laughing too much to fight properly but his mother eventually got him to agree to die so we could carry on with the show.

What was my mistake? I had died facing the other way so missed all of it
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
      X